Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our trip to medford!











The first few pictures are of dan and I on our way to Crescent City to pick up Cassy. Here's one of cassy and her sister Jenna. We had an AWESOME rental truck that we drove. I felt like I was in an airplane. Cassy, Dan, and I had so much fun going to medford this last weekend! We had a great time at the temple and then proceeded to do a little shopping at the mall! We enjoyed the time together. I get my paid vacation next week! I can't wait to see all of you that can make it!!

3 comments:

  1. Too bad I can't be out there next week! Have fun without me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures Tonia. So you are going to take your vacation? Great! It was so fun to be in the Temple with you guys! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are beautiful family pictures..I like it.It's wonderful for families to share precious moments like this.Thanks sharing it here.Meanwhile,plz do check my blog on freeing your mind read it,follow,be inspired and comment to improve my works too.Have a wonderful day.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete