Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ok. Here goes! Our new blog site. So exciting! The truth is I don't remember how to log into our old blog site because it's been almost two years since I've blogged anything!! How pathetic is that !! First I want to say how much we love our family and how excited we are to start a new life together in the gospel!
Today, I just wanted to talk about a trip that Dan and I took yesterday, to medford. It was a BLAST! Except for the ride home and I will explain that in just a minute. Mom and dad took dan and I to the temple yesterday. It was a wonderful experience. Dan and I seemed to be much more comfortable this time around. It was the first time back to the temple, since we'd been sealed back in november of 2009. After the temple, we went to COSTCO! I was SO happy to finally have enough money to get a few things. It was a great time. Then we went to the Olive Garden!! Now that was so much fun that I ended up eating a little bit too much. On the way home, I thought I was going to throw up several times, but I didn't. I ate WAY TO MUCH for dinner. I'm dieting now, and that was the first real "splurge" since I've started my weight loss regiment in the beginning of january. I thought I was going to DIE!! I was moaning in the back seat the whole way home. So I "BUTTER" not do that again! The "butter" thing is an inside joke. =) Well, I hope all is well with everyone. I enjoy keeping up with everyone on their blogs. I can't believe bridger and boyd got to see Avatar at the IMAX! Poop on your noses!! And Melie....that's ALOT of receipts!! And max and ali....that looked like SO much fun!!! Take care everyone! I will be blogging again MUCH sooner than you all think!! LOVE YOU!!! Oh yeah...those 5 generation pictures were beautiful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we had so much fun with you guys, so you butter not forget to make a date for February.I think we have Red Lobster on the menu this time...yes? Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Tonia glad you are blogging!! Sounds like you had a great time !!!Love you

    ReplyDelete