Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello everyone! Sorry I don't have pictures yet. I left my camera at work. I take quite a few pic's there. Nothing exciting going on over here. I'am however trying to lose some weight again. I started on January 5th 2010. I have lost a total of 9 pounds so far. I'm happy but not thrilled because I just want the weight to fall off. Isn't that what we all want? =) Anyways, cassandra is doing well in school. Dan has a new calling. He is the 1st councelor in the elders quorm presidency. He is enjoying that very much. We are trying to schedule a time to go to the temple with mom and dad for this month. Dan and I set a goal which is to go to the temple at least once a month for a year. We made it in january. Let's hope for february! I was called as the activities chairman for 3rd ward. Working full time and doing activities everyday with my residents, and now doing activities for the entire 3rd ward!! YIKES!! I know I will be doing this calling for a reason but GEEZ LA WHEEZZ!! Well, take care everyone. We love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great callings and great goals. It's hard to work full time and lose weight. But you're doing it and 9 lbs is great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...good post! Let's go for the 20th of Feb. I think that is the best bet. Don't know how to fix your slideshow, but Mele does. Congrats again on your weight loss and new calling. I can't wait to see what you come up with for decorations for the dance in Feb. Have a great workout today...think I'll crawl back in bed haha. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete