Sunday, February 14, 2010

An affair to remember!

















This was SO much fun. Two nights ago, we had a valentine dinner and dance called, "An affair to remember!" for our residents. I did all the decorations and the residents were just shocked. They said they had never seen a party like this one before. It made me feel very good inside. There was dancing but unfortunately none of my residents wanted to dance so dan, cassandra and I decided to do some dancing ourselves! There's another picture here of some of my favorite ladies!! Erma and Clara. It was a lot of work, but worth it in the end!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Tonia...you did good!!! I love all the darling pictures of you guys, and the decorations are to die for. GREAT JOB and thanks for sharing. Proud of you...Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks AWESOME Tonia! You did such a great job and it looks like you guys had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete